International Returns Policy
Returning items from hotanatomy.com is easy!!
• If you are not 100% satisfied with your Hot Anatomy purchase we are happy to accept returns on items in original condition. The return must be made within 14 days of receiving your order.
• To protect the environment and minimize transports be extra careful to choose correct color and size when ordering. Email customer service for questions regarding specific measures.
• If you would like to change your item (which applies to right to return) to another color or size, please return your unwanted item and order a new one.
• Any product you return must be in the same condition you received it. Returned items must not be worn, used, washed or altered in any way. All items will be reviewed individually upon return.
• If your refund is accepted, we will refund the price you paid for your item back to your original payment method. We will not refund the shipping cost, therefor be extra careful to choose correct color and size when ordering. When using our prepaid waybills when returning goods (if not using own stamps which is also ok), the amount for the return shipping is deducted on the refund. Freight costs when ordering from hotanatomy.com and any return costs is paid by customer.
• In the amount of the refund, we reserve the right to deduct a sum corresponding to the reduction in value compared to the original value of the product for used or damaged product. The return shipping in case of a return is paid by the customer.
• All sizes and measures are written in the description on every product on the website.
• If we receive a returned item in an unsuitable condition, the refund will become void and the item/s will be sent back to you.
• The items you wish to return are your responsibility until we receive them. It’s a good idea to obtain a proof of postage for example by sending recommended, but it is not a demand. You can send by regular stamps. If you returning goods by DHL and use our shipping notes, the shipping is traceable.
• We are not responsible for any items that are returned to us by mistake.
• If we are unable to correct the error or deliver a similar product, we will reimburse you for the defective product in accordance with applicable consumer protection laws. We handle return shipping for approved complaints.
• We reserve the right to refuse a complaint if it turns out that the product is not in accordance with current consumer protection legislation. For reclaims, we follow guidelines from the Swedish Public Complaints Board, see arn.se.
Follow these steps to return an item;
1. You must announce that you regret the purchase. The message should be sent to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. In your message: your name, address, e-mail address, order number and the goods to which the return applies must be clear. You will receive a return address and an authorization number for the return from us via email when the return is accepted by us. Do not send anything before you have recieved a written confirmation from us.
3. You should return the products to us as soon as possible and at the latest within the statutory 14 days after the cancellation notice. You are responsible for return shipping, delivery and condition of the products on return, so the products should be shipped well packaged and preferable in original packaging using our prepaid waybill.
4. Refunds usually take 2 weeks to be received and processed. We will keep in touch with you along the way and send you an email when the refund is recieved and processed.
For more info on the statutory right of withdrawal, see here.
5.2. THE RIGHT OF RECLAIM DOES NOT APPLY TO:
• Products that have been sealed (sealed) for health or hygiene reasons and where the seal (sealing) has been broken by you.
• Custom made product, which has been specially tailored for you or has a clear personal touch to your wishes.
• Services that have been completed and where you have explicitly consented to the service being started without the right of reclaim.
• We inspect all products before sending them to you. Should the product still be damaged or improperly dispatched when it arrives, we undertake, in accordance with applicable consumer protection legislation, to remedy the error free of charge.
• You must always contact us for approval before returning a defective item.
• The complaint must be sent immediately after the defect is discovered.